In-Person Feng Shui Consultation (Residential)
Feng Shui can help with improving or attracting relationships, family disharmony, cash flow and prosperity, blocks in career, sleeping issues, detection of harmful electromagnetic currents, health and well being, fertility, general negativity or anxiety, stagnation in career or business, clarity of goals, lethargy or lack of energy. An in-person consultation is a 2-3 hour session followed by a 1 hour phone call, reports and follow up visits for larger sites.
Looking for your perfect Feng Shui house? Designing a new house or site to build it on? Moving into a new house? Planning renovations to your property? Want to redecorate so you feel more in tune with your house’s energy? Or, do you simply want to make sure your home helps attract your life goals?
An in-person consultation can include (depending on objectives):
- Suggestions on how to improve or enhance the chi energy in each area, including the optimal placement of furniture and accessories
- Identify areas of stagnation and how to move the energy appropriately (due to floor plan flaws or furniture)
- Trifield Meter measurement of any harmful electromagnetic, microwave, or electric currents
- Strategies for clearing clutter
- Dowsing for energy disturbances, which could be as a result of harmful ley lines, water lines, negative energy, and/or stagnant energy
- Suggestions for furnishings, layout, colors, and interior design to create optimal energy
- Ways to incorporate the Five Elements of Feng Shui (wood, water, earth, metal, fire) into your home to create a healthy, harmonic and aesthetically pleasing home AND to support your own element
- Feng shui analysis of home exterior, including the entryway and missing corners
- Assistance during pre-construction for placement of doors, windows, stairs, beams, and any other architectural elements that may affect the energy of your home
- Decorating and design suggestions, including paint color, furniture, and finishes
- Land analysis guidelines for project development, meetings with architects, developers, contractors, and builders
- Phone consultations, final project reviews
- Selection of the ideal date to begin work on your project
- On-Site visit while the project is under construction
- On-Site visit after completion
- Energy patterns and its distribution inside the building
- Suggestions on how to eliminate “Bad Luck” influences
- Suggestions on how to enhance “Good Luck” influences
- Identify and enhance your personal prosperity area(s)
- Selection of the building’s orientation and construction timing
- Using Feng Shui to select the best bedroom layout and occupant(s) sleeping direction
- Maximize profitability in your home office and enhance productivity direction
- Avoid your financial disaster and injury area(s)
Such a visit may be a complete consultation in itself, or a preliminary session required in order to gather all the necessary information needed to develop a larger project. In such a case, I may then deliver drawings and written reports by email or present them to you during future meetings.
I am also able to schedule a consultation if you live further away than an hour’s drive from Sydney or Illawarra with a little advance notice, out of state and international bookings are also welcome. Consulting fees do not include traveling time, accommodation and traveling expenses.
FENG SHUI PROPERTY CERTIFICATION SERVICE
I now offer a quality Feng Shui Property Certification upon request. The purpose of this certification service is to acknowledge the Feng Shui quality of a space or a project that I have consulted on, existing or under design, giving added value to the building for my client’s benefit as well as their tenants and buyers.
Investment for Feng Shui consultation – $480 (Includes a written report)
Investment for Feng Shui consultation with no report- $300
Investment for Feng Shui Certification – $80 (Printed)
ARE YOU A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER OR INVESTOR WORKING WITH CLIENTELE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN FENG SHUI SERVICES?
Feng Shui for Architecture provides developers, architects, interior designers, building managers, real estate professional, design and construction professionals with opportunities to learn about Feng Shui practices and requirements to successfully serve your clients.
Hale Oney is the go-to-person for educational presentations and resources on Feng Shui, which include first-hand knowledge and experience from working and studying with some of the world’s most renowned Feng Shui Masters.Book Now